I'll sign up for the 1000K once I see your name on the list.

I have the inside scoop that the biggest party on the 19th will
probably be the 400K!



On Feb 8, 7:45 am, John Olmstead <[email protected]> wrote:
>

Just think the 1000K is 2/19! All that chaffing should be healed up by
then!
>

> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to