Wanted to report on the lunch time ride leaving Sandoz. John had lured me in
with his promise of a nice 17.5 mile ride. It was my first ride on my road
bike so I was pretty excited about getting out.  I guess I was too excited,
because I left my shoes at the house.  I figured I'd be OK - Mark was on his
mountain bike.  That should have been a warning.  Yes they lured me in with
promises of a nice sub 20 ride just to punish me in the end. LOL We had a
great ride with some brisk winds.  And I'll definitely be out again for this
fun ride.

But the best part was me trying to keep up with these guys in my Danskos.
The only thing I could think was "Riding in your Danskos issss goood for
you"  in the "Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime" accent.

Thanks Guys

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to