I really like the area but have never done this ride, sound great.  Now
you are ready for Liege-Baston-Liege. :-)

 

Jeff 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kim Benson
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Friday ride report

 


Today I took my little road bike off road-sort of. Rode a paved path
that runs in the woods between Carter Grove and historic Williamsburg.
Lots of debris and several old trees were down. Then took the Colonial
Parkway/cobblestones from Williamsburg to the Jamestown settlement. Very
fun ride today for 40 miles, I'm glad I don't wear dentures though!
Probably would have lost them today. 

Everyone have a safe, fun weekend! 
Sent from my wireless mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to