Josh,

I’m up for a C ride today, let me know when you get your seat tube repaired.

Dale B    

From: Josh Barber 
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 1:04 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday ride report

I really wanted to make a ride today, but as I went to adjust my saddle height 
before loading my bike into the yukon the collar on the seat tube stripped out. 
 So it was either no ride today or ride out of the saddle for 20+miles, I 
obviously chose the former.  However, I'll swoop down to Dons monday morning 
and pick a new one up, as well as possibly some new shoes.  So if anyone would 
like to do a C ride anytime tomorrow send a message.  I'm very negotiable about 
the time and route. 

Josh

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:55 PM, ssp <[email protected]> wrote:

  .... 

  .....the rides getting ready to be regular.  Read the coWs emails
  you receive as people will post ride invites @ random times.
  My experience has been during the riding season the rides below
  are almost 99% regular:

  sunday        2pm osb(old starbucks) generally ~35miles: a&b levels
  saturdays    ~7am osb depend son who shows ~35-60miles: a&b levels
  saturdays   7:30am breakfast club ride  leaves from 1307 cloverdale: b+++ 
levels
  tuesdays and thursdays     6pm breakfast club ride: 1307 cloverdale ~25-35m
  m-tu-wed:  random calls 6pm leaving YMCA-airport rd or checkers(nashstN) a-a++
  The above ride routes are generally determined @ the start depending on who
  speaks up first  :)  and which way the wind is blowing(most imp).

  wednesdays   12noon  lunchbox ride  ~25m  a+ but anyone can ride.  **Same 
route.


  Do not hesitate to ask any questions~~ just show up and intro yourself.  Easy.
  That is awesome how you regained your health cycling! 

  If there are other lurkers who want a more relaxed pace:   c:  <14mph ~15miles
  or b:~15-18mph  ~20-30m  All you have to do is show up and be regular.  Then
  I think all levels will be able to participate @ every reg scheduled ride.
  just show up 






  On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

    Ok what time are the rides and group levels or do yall have rider levels?


    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    -----Original Message-----

    From: [email protected]
    Sender: [email protected]

    Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:39:24
    To: Cows<[email protected]>
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday  ride report

    We aren't that fancy! :)
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    -----Original Message-----
    From: [email protected]
    Sender: [email protected]
    Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:34:33
    To: <[email protected]>
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday  ride report

    So its not a bike club with dues and so forth?

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    -----Original Message-----
    From: "Glover, Jeff" <[email protected]>
    Sender: [email protected]
    Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:27:33
    To: <[email protected]>
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday  ride report

    Show up and ride, have fun.
    I am not aware of any other requirements.
    Jeff Glover

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 11:21 AM
    To: [email protected] 
<[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday  ride report

    I met some of the members of the group while doing Tornado clean up in 
Wilson county. I live between Rocky Mount and Pinetops  and I have no ridding 
partners that challenge me. I would love to be a part of your group and be a 
part of these great rides I have been reading about.  I enjoy endurance ridding 
but my longest ride is only 100 miles and average 19 to 20. I want to increase 
my pace this summer to be around 22 if possible.  My goal is to do some racing 
but I most get in with some cyclists with this type of riding experience.  I'm  
new to cycling, only been riding sense Aug of 2010. Sense the I have dropped 
41lbs, 5 meds and a CPAP. I will not give up cycling because I got my life 
back. Now it is time to push hard and goal setting so I can maintain and 
continue to move forward.  Part of my training is with a trainer in a gym three 
time a week doing very specific workouts to help me on the bike.
    What is the process of becoming a part of this group?
    Would love to hear back.

    Thank you
    Steven Brake
    252 904 7314


    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jim Davis <[email protected]>
    Sender: [email protected]
    Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 09:57:07
    To: COWS<[email protected]>
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    Subject: [COWs] Saturday  ride report


    Breakfast club left at 7:30 with eight riders, Susan,. Stveve B, Pete, Mike 
T, Doc, Jonathn Jeff and I
    Did Nashville via Old Carriage, with a Hardee stop.
    Jonahon needed to get back so He, Doc, Jeff and I cut the biscuit stop 
short and hammedred back,
    22+ back to Wilson.
    A great day to be in the bike.

    I am riding early Sunday, around 10:30 OSB,
    Jay abd wife arriving from CO this afternoon.
    Jim


    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to