I got Locale::gettext packaged here: http://www.io.com/~rkitover/perl-gettext-1.01-1-src.tar.bz2
If anyone wants to maintain it, just put your name into the README and send out an ITP... If not, and it seems to be a good idea to anyone, I'll maintain it I guess :) -- Rafael >-----Original Message----- >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On >Behalf Of Charles Wilson >Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:08 AM >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: Re: Pending Packages List, 2004-01-23 > > >> Package: help2man 1.33.1-1 [2004-01-07] >> Description: Creates man pages from program output >> Proposer: Yaakov Selkowitz >> Proposal: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-01/msg00027.html >> >http://mysite.verizon.net/yselkowitz/cygwin/release/help2man/help2man-1.33.1- >1.tar.bz2 >> >http://mysite.verizon.net/yselkowitz/cygwin/release/help2man/help2man-1.33.1- >1-src.tar.bz2 >> >http://mysite.verizon.net/yselkowitz/cygwin/release/help2man/setup.hint >> Status: Attained required 3 votes. Package available. >> HOLD-UPS: No "good to go" review. > >Rebuilt from -src, installed, dir layout, etc. All good. > >As far as your comment about building with/without nls support, you are >correct that doing so would require another "package" -- the perl >Locale::gettext module. That module does build and install without >problems, but as you say: > >"but until last week we hadn't dealt with distributing Perl modules, and >I wasn't interested in being the first." > >That's a fair argument. > >Good to go. > >-- >Chuck > >P.S. YAY! I can remove one of my "adopt-me" packages!!! :-)
