On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:38:40AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >Hi, all,
> >
> >FYI, I'm still working on the PPL, but doing it properly is taking more
> >time than I anticipated.  I now appreciate Dan's efforts even more... :-)
> >The PPL *is* coming, just not as soon as I expected.
>
> IIRC, Dan will be back next week.

He said "hopefully" in his e-mail to the naim list...  In any case, the
automated system was known to miss some messages, so a human eyeballing
once in a while might be helpful, and the effort will not be wasted.

> Have I mentioned that Dan now works a few cubicles away from my office?
> cgf

Yay, Dan! :-)
        Igor
-- 
                                http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'           Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL     a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!

"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster."  -- Patrick Naughton

Reply via email to