On 2004-03-12T11:12-0500, Christopher Faylor wrote: ) On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:38:40AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote: ) >FYI, I'm still working on the PPL, but doing it properly is taking more ) >time than I anticipated. I now appreciate Dan's efforts even more... :-) ) >The PPL *is* coming, just not as soon as I expected. ) IIRC, Dan will be back next week.
I had hoped I could sneak away without being missed, but the hotels I stayed in for the past few weeks were completely Internet inaccessible. I am back online, though; I got in from Vegas last night and spent today catching up on email and other goings on. I know I have been letting things slide over the past month; as Chris pointed out, I recently started work at Red Hat, and outside of work I have been spending much of my free time building a robotic car for this past week's DARPA Grand Challenge (which was an amazing success). After things have settled down a bit more I hope to restore the level of commitment to Cygwin development. I am happy to see that the temporary Dan- outage wasn't devastating, though, and would be happy to let Igor continue maintaining the PPL indefinitely, or just so long as it takes me to fully catch up. Thanks for bearing with me, -- Daniel Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/ There are people who do things and people who take the credit, and the trick is to be in the first group; there is a lot less competition. -- Dwight Morrow, American Diplomat
