Jon Turney writes:
> I'm not quite sure why grepmail is on this list since it seems to just
> contain a perl script

Then it's probably good as it is.

> I think hexchat should also be on this list, as it provides a perl
> scripting plugin.

I haven't gone through all mails from the previous upgrades, it may well
have been in there somewhere.

>> irssi
>> postgresql
>> rxvt
>
> I think this should be 'rxvt-unicode'.  I'll take care of updating
> that, as I did for the last perl update.

OK.

>> texinfo
>> weechat
>> znc

> Not quite sure that git* and texinfo should be on this list. They seem
> to contain perl scripts and perl modules which are installed elsewhere
> than vendor_perl.

For Git it is just a packaging error, really.  As I said, that has the
interesting side-effect that it survives the update, but that really is
unintended.

Ken has already confirmed that texinfo is a false positive.

Thanks for checking.

Regards,
Achim.