On 09/04/2021 16:58, ASSI wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
libsolv                        perl-solv                        Jon Turney
I'd be sad to see this go since I was planning on replacing my
hand-written dependency resolution with it.  It's not urgent, however.

This was an oversight on my part, rather than deliberate.  I rebuilt
the package for perl 5.30, and then again for perl 5.32.

Yay!

Well, it seems like I intended to rebuild libsolv for perl 5.32, but didn't actually do it, until now...

... and you seem to have taken care of all these.

Indeed.

If you are agreeable, I'll add a perl5_026 requirement to the other
packages listed.

Please do, that should plug the loophole that could make them
installable without actually working.

Ok, this is done.

I'll also add that requirement to any old perl 5.26-era versions of
perl distribution packages we still have in the relarea.

…or vault them since there really isn't any Perl available that can use
them.  Your choice.

Yes, they should probably get vaulted, but the package staleness determination doesn't take that into account at the moment.

What's the status of updating cygport to generate this kind perl requirement automatically, so I never have to think about this again :)?