On 06/06/2021 19:32, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2021-06-06 11:37, ASSI wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
I'd like feedback on what other improvements are needed for this to
become the preferable way to build packages.

As long as you have to have a GitHub account to look at the results I
won't be able to use it.

Check it out and see if you do:

     https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions

Yeah, this complaint is slightly confusingly worded, but if you log out of github, you get a button which says "Sign in to view logs".

Which is annoying.

I already have one and it works fine for me: only comment is that the log seems less readable than on Appveyor, so harder to spot the issues, but that's only an initial impression; will have to check and compare with Appveyor logs.