On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:52:27PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 01:24:48AM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>>Chris,
>>
>>> Shall we add this to the cygwin distro or are we still waiting for
>>> some postinstall shell script work?
>>
>>These will forever be known as Harold's Famous Last Words:
>>      Sure Chris, why not?  Go ahead and add the packages to the distro.
>>
>>Be aware, I just updated XFree86-xserv to 4.2.0-2, so you'll need to grab
>>the latest packages off of ftp://huntharo-4.user.msu.edu/pub/cygwin/
>>
>>That's all for now.
>>
>>I can't wait to see how many people use Cygwin/XFree86 now!
>
>Ditto.  Hope you're ready for this.

It's up there.  Should be on mirrors shortly.

One thing I just noticed, though (by looking at
http://cygwin.com/packages/), was that the source tar.bz2 files don't
seem to be part of this.  There should probably be fewer source tar
balls than binary but they should be part of the distribution, right?
If not, we'll inevitably get questions.

cgf