30+ Reasons Why X-Win32 is Better than Cygwin/X

#       Features        Cygwin/X        X-Win32
1       3-D Hardware Acceleration for OpenGL    No      Yes
2       Graphical Configuration Tool    No      Yes
3       Professional Install Engine     No      InstallShield
4       Download & Installation Time    1-3 Hours       5-10 minutes
5       Stability       Medium  High
6       Display Number Setting  Manual  Automatic
7       Copy & Paste    Text    Text & Bitmaps
8       Per User Preference Savings     No      Yes
9       Multiple XDMCP Sessions Manual  Automatic
10      Corporate Tech Support  No      Yes
11      Corporate Bug Fix Support       No      Yes
12      Passing of Display Number to SSH Client Manual  Automatic
13      Integrated SSH Client with GUI  No      Yes
14      Multiple Window Mode Performance        Slow    Fast/Very Stable
15      GDI Acceleration of X Graphics Primitives       No      Yes
16      Graphical Keymap Editing Tool   No      Yes
17      Desktop Shortcut Feature        No      Yes
18      Session Organizing (by Folder)  No      Yes
19      RGB Editing Tools       No      Yes
20      Session Wizard  No      Yes
21      Selection of Which Errors to Log        Command-Line    GUI
22      Error Log Presentation  Text File Only  GUI and Text File
23      Compensation for Cable Modem NATs       No      Yes -- IPsmart
24      User Interface Language Support English Only    6 Languages
25      Size    45MB    19MB
26      Session Specific Window Modes   No      Yes
27      Last Session Terminate Support  No      Yes
28      Pre-Configured xterms for Linux, UNIX   No      Yes
29      Session Auto Start      No      Yes
30      Panning Support No      Yes
31      Suport for Multiple Users (e.g. Terminal Services)      No      Yes

  At under $200, and with so many Productivity-Enhancing Features,

                                  X-Win32 is a Bargain !!!