On 2/8/2015 9:56 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
* fontconfig-2.11.1-2

I see that you decided not to restore the TeX Live font directories to /etc/fonts/fonts.conf. If that's your actual decision, and not just an oversight, then I guess one of the TeX Live packages should add a suitable file to /usr/share/fontconfig/conf.avail, with a link to it in /etc/fonts/conf.d. Or I could just add the file directly to /etc/fonts/conf.d and skip the symlink, whichever you prefer. The contents would be

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<fontconfig>
  <dir>/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype</dir>
  <dir>/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/truetype</dir>
  <dir>/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/type1</dir>
</fontconfig>

and I would call it 09-texlive.conf, as suggested in the TeX Live manual.

Is this how you want me to handle it?

Ken