On 13.04.2020 12:11, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>    "Segmentation fault" on both systems.
>
> that is really NOT normal
>
> BLODA ?

  Yes, these machines have some, and it's impossible to get rid of it.
It is installed according to The Supreme Leader's Order. Identical set,
by the way, yet on laptop PTY works and on desktop it doesn't.
Furthermore, winpty works; i don't think it does something drastically
different.

  Just tried to run on my home personal desktop, everything is fine
there, so definitely a BLODA.

  Is there any verbose logging to be turned on, which can shed some light ?