Am 16.04.2020 um 22:21 schrieb Fergus Daly via Cygwin:
I've been reading/writing to this list since 2001 or maybe earlier and have
only just Subscribe'd. Mainly because I have been aware when contributing to a
thread I have always broken it by not using Follow-up properly, just
artificially including the title prefix Re: in what is essentially a new post.
Having Subscribe'd, I'm no clearer how to do this properly.
1. Please can somebody point me to an instruction?

usually it is just reply to the list on your mail program.

2. Since when the new look provided by
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/ ?

new server for sourceware.org with new software in March
https://sourceware.org/sourceware-wiki/MigrationStatus/

Cygwin is a guest on it, we are not the maintainers.

Is there a way to default to the "legacy" look provided at, say,
https://sourceware.org/legacy-ml/cygwin/2019-04/
but not obviously available today (even by changing 2019 to 2020 in the line
above)?
(I've looked for what I had assumed would be a long conversation on this
change, but cannot find anything.)
Thanks.

Regards
Marco