On 21/01/2021 10:09, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty!
>
>> NB: I don't think I have this problem, but I do seem to have an
>> unrelated problem where as soon as I select any text in mintty it
>> immediately replaced my clipboard contents which that selection.
> This is standard behavior for a terminal for as long as I recall.

No terminal I have ever used other than MinTTY behaves this way with
text selection, with the exception of the Windows command prompt. In
fairness, it probably makes sense for it to behave in a way that is more
normal for Windows users (I primarily run Linux).

>> This is very annoying, because when copying text to mintty I frequently click
>> and drag a small amount of text by accident.
>> Is this configurable somehow?
> Of course it is configurable.
> mintty - Options - Selection.

Ah excellent, thank you :) AFAIR I don't seem to have a menubar when I
run MinTTY, how can I get to the options?

Hamish