On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 04:26:18AM -0700, Russell VT wrote:
>List Admins -
>
>Can one of you powerful folks, please, fix the signup approvals and
>make it a bit more difficult to signup and account that is "allowed" to
>post on this list?

The cygwin list has been open for around 23 years or so.  Making the
list subscriber-only (which seems to be what you're asking for) raises
the barrier to asking questions and impedes the purpose of a "help"
mailing list.  Moderation is an option but I doubt anyone really wants
to moderate every message here.

cgf
-- cygwin.com/sourceware.org administrator