On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:55:01 +0200
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> We're also planning to drop Support for the 32 bit release of Cygwin in
> 2022, thus Cygwin 3.4.0 won't come in 32 bit anymore, and the package
> maintainers won't have to update 32 bit packages anymore.  If you're
> still running Cygwin under WOW64, consider to move to 64 bit in the next
> couple of months.

I agree with you that 32 bit cygwin under WOW64 is not worth to
support any more. However, 32 bit version of Windows 10 will be
still supported at least until Oct. 2025. Personally, I think it
would not be nice to exclude the supported windows version from
cygwin support.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.y...@nifty.ne.jp>