Hello,
after the 32-bit port of CYGWIN has been obsoleted, I was looking for
a way for installing or upgrading the NOARCH packages, like the
libraries for the mingw cross compilers for example.
Unfortunately, I have not found an existing way for doing it.
Is it possible to do it?

Otherwise, I'm searching for the sources of the setup program for
adding this feature in my local installation. I have seen that setup
utility has a "--arch" option, but it accepts only "x86_64" or "x86",
according to the "--help" printed on screen.
So, I'm planning to add a "noarch" in addition to "x86_64" and "x86"
to this option.
Where can I get the latest development sources of the setup utility?

Thank you very much for your replies.
Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.