On 2023-11-27 10:41, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
On 03.10.2023 11:10, Rambiz Khalili via Cygwin wrote:
Since the SINGULAR forum has stopped operating, I do not know how to get
help with regards to my programming problems. Please let me know where I
could direct my questions to. Is there a dedicated google group out there,
please?

general support should be requested upstream

https://www.singular.uni-kl.de/index.php.html

If the Forum is not working I suggest you to use the mailing list or open a bug report.

You need to better develop your research skills, as it looks like Singular has moved to:

https://www.computeralgebra.de/sfb/projects/singular-a-new-level-of-abstraction-and-performance/

        https://www.oscar-system.org/

See bottom of that home page for Slack group

                                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry