Someone posted:

> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A special, secretive appeals court on Monday said the
> U.S. government has the right to use expanded powers to wiretap suspected
> terrorism suspects under a law adopted by Congress after the Sept. 11, 2001,
> attacks.

So we not only have secret courts, we have secret appeals courts to
reverse secret court decisions the government doesn't like.

One wonders what one finds as one travels futher up the secret judiciary.
Is there a secret Supreme Court too, which interprets the Secret
Constitution for us?

Fascinating stuff, I'm sure.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+