"As to dangerous, I find that most of the people using violence in this
country are anti-drug, not pro."

Can't exactly agree with ya' here. Just watch COPS...most of those actually committing stupid crimes are apparently pro-Alchohol.

Pot? We can't have THAT be legalized now, or the CIA will lose a valuable source of covert action funding.

From: Jim Choate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Alif The Terrible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OPPOSE THE WAR! We are going to ruin Iraq to get the oil. Who's ne
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:50:09 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Mike Diehl wrote:

> As to drugs and employment. I'm glad to see that you recognized that a
> programer, like myself, has far fewer responsibilities than a (mere?)
> babysitter. But, I still don't want to go to work with someone who is high
> on something. When people are high, they are unpredictable, and potentially
> dangerous. Drugs are a form of escapism.

That is complete and total bullshit. The fact -some- drugs have problems
doesn't equate to -all- drugs.

Further, people are unpredictable in and of themselves. Drugs or no drugs.
As to dangerous, I find that most of the people using violence in this
country are anti-drug, not pro.

When was the last time a group of pot heads kicked anyones door down?

We don't see things as they are, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
we see them as we are. www.ssz.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anais Nin www.open-forge.org