On , you wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:53:42 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ruger9)
> Wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:48:36 -0700, Chaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >[a bunch of crap snipped]

> >You are anti-Bush & anti-Iraq invasion. We got it.
> >
> He's just trying to convince us that he's *really* serious about it.
> Hey Chaka: everybody here has already formulated their own opinion on
> Iraq some time ago - but we're not going on & on & on about it.
>  Remember when our whole 'real' reason for going into Afghanistan was
> all about oil too? Look how much we're getting from them nowadays.
> ---
> JLG

No, the real reason was because terrorists hate freedom and
democracy, and the US wanted Afghanistan to be free and
democratic. So the US killed a lot of people there, so as to
spread respect for freedom and democracy, and installed another
dictator without elections, or any plan for elections. And if
you will check out a little geology, you'll learn that
Afghanistan doesn't have any substantial oil.