At 10:50 AM 2/20/03 +0000, David Howe wrote:

They don't need to build a pipeline though Afganistan any more then? I
know they were pretty annoyed when the taleban refused to let them,
prior to 9/11
I'm trying to think of something I'd personally be less interested in investing my own money in than an oil pipeline through Afghanistan. Lots of money invested up front, literally hundreds of small groups who could threaten to damage it as a way of demanding a share of the loot, very hard to defend, etc. What an opportunity!

--John Kelsey, [EMAIL PROTECTED]