From: "Roy M. Silvernail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wikipedia & Tor]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:02:09 -0400

Quoting Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> ----- Forwarded message from Arrakis Tor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

> This is a conversation with Jimmy Wales regarding how we can get
> Wikipedia to let Tor get through.

> I completely fail to comprehend why Tor server operators consistently
> refuse to take responsibility for their crazed users.

On one hand, this shows a deep misunderstanding of Tor and its purposes. On the other, I remain disappointed in the number of vandals that take advantage of
Tor and other anonymizing services. On the gripping hand, perhaps the Wiki
philosophy is flawed.
--
Roy M. Silvernail is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and you're not
"It's just this little chromium switch, here." - TFT