Dear Snap Member,

You've probably heard by now that Snap.com and XOOM.com have become
NBCi. Both Snap and XOOM have been proud to offer top-rate services,
and now we're going one step further.

Beginning soon, you will be able to sign in to XOOM without
re-registering. We're about to make all of our services available to
all of our users. You can look forward to the addition of personal
Web space, Media Sharehouse online storage, auctions, streaming
classic movies, clip art and many other great services --
all for free.

In order to grant everyone access to both sites, we are assigning you
a slightly different member name. Starting February 23, your member
name will have .1 added to the end of it.

This means that your member name of gr3g will become gr3g.1

Remember that if you have an Email.com account, it will be affected as
well. Please inform everyone who sends you e-mail about this change
since we will be unable to forward your messages.

We understand that this may cause some amount of inconvenience. We
apologize. To show that our efforts are aimed at making our services
better for you, we have teamed up with barnesandnoble.com to offer you
a coupon worth $10. Visit the link at the bottom of this message to
redeem your discount.

We're excited about being able to offer all of these great services to
our members. We thank you for using Snap, and invite you to watch for
everything yet to come.

NBC Internet Inc.

Reminder: If you have forgotten your Snap member password, visit our
Password Retrieval Tool at http://password.snap.com.

SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE $10 AT BARNESANDNOBLE.COM
For a limited time, you'll receive $10 off at barnesandnoble.com.
Save on books, music, software, magazines and more!
Click here:
http://bn.bfast.com/booklink/click?sourceid=25012996&categoryid=snap10off40

<P>This email was sent to: <A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

<BR>as the FIRST word in your reply.
<BR>
<BR>Or <A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE</A>
<BR>with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the FIRST word in your reply.
<BR>To unsubscribe, reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE
<BR>as the FIRST word in your reply.
<BR>
<BR>Or <A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE</A>
<BR>with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the FIRST word in your reply.
<BR><HR>