"We" is .gov victims. Who aren't going to take it anymore.
We are going to assure that governments do the right thing,
wither away. Enough is enough. We are certain that if good
people insist on government wither that will make it happen.

We are not naive. We know that government works hard to
prevent wither, and intelligence and police agencies are
its main defenders against witherers.

Government does not wither willingly. It must be reminded
every generation to do so. Then it will. Once its defenders
get better jobs in .com.

Are we naive about withering .com? No, for if we can wither
.gov milk, .com will starve.