Now how in hell can it be determined if Jim is wolfing
for the feds to bring in the lambs?

What the hell has he been fabricating for Jessica Stern
and Declan, and whose names are they taking to report
on and testify against next, quoting Jim's amazingly
selective memory?

What the hell is this national tour he's planning to finger
whoever meets with him?

What have motherfuckers Jeff Gordon and Robb London
got cooking this time to keep the old conspiracy fires
aburning?

Hey, Jim, if you really want to AP the feds go for the
homeboy hostage takers you've fallen in love with.

Otherwise fuck yourself and brag it's AP, federal hoke
for luring targets.

And, now that I had a moment to clear my adenoids, fuck
you Declan and Jessica -- touting AP for shrill thrills
sucks, or worse, encourages the motherfuckers to arrest
and indict for bonuses and Roy Bean justice .