At 10:00 PM -0400 4/26/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Can you explaine to me the best way to make a pipe bomb? I tryed the thing
>with boiling match sticks i alchol but the "boom" wasnt big enough for me.
>Is there anything I can do creative with some M-90's? Write bask soon.
>                                             Jody,Lenoir N.C

Thank you, "Jody," for asking!  We have not received such trolls from
Law Enforcement junior G-men wannabees in at least, well, in at least
a day or two.

Recipes for making explosives, including TNT, plastique, variants of
Semtex, and other weapons for freedom fighters are found in many
places on the Net.

Though Senator Diane Swinestein has fought to make such information a
thoughtcrime, punishable by a dime in the Gulag, the information
remains widespread. Why, even the on-line editions of the esteemed
Encyclopedia Britannica are in violation of this liberal cow's laws.

Enjoy yourself. Build bombs. Blow up your own police station.

(Someday we will track down provocateurs such as yourself and put you
up against walls. Millions need to be purged.)

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.