How long would it take for cpunk listserver ops to
agree on and implement the following ?

Make the list name a moving but predictable target:

cypherpunksYNN where Y is the last digit of the year
and NN is the week number. This would require the
current attacker to run subscription scripts continuously,
and therefore get enough exposure to be caught, sooner
or later.

The one-week life of the name is sufficient to enable
anon propagation via remailers - we'll just ask
anonymous posters to post no later than Tuesday.

And we'll get rid of clueless who cannot count up to 52.

If someone has a better and simpler idea, I'd like to hear it.