To whom it may concern,

My name is Wesley Booth, I'm currently twenty years of age and have completed two years of University studying Environmental Science.

Having lived in Papua New Guinea(Bougainville) for 6 1/2 years of my life, I had two leave due to the war in mid 1990. I've had a wish to return to the island I still call home for some time now, although I've been unable to find an organisation who can help me return to the island either as a volunteer or a paid position.

I'm prepared to do any form of work in Papua New Guinea, preferably Bougainville. I'm a hard worker, easy to get along with and am eager to learn.

Having sufficient funds, I will be prepared to stay there for a long period of time.

If anyone can get in contact with either AusAID or Community Aid Abroad or any other non-government organisation and let them know that I'm available to go to Bougainville performing any task, I would be overwhelmed and most greatful. I have been unable to get in contact with any of the organisations.

I aware of the living conditions, due to being in countries like Indonesia and other countries of Papua New Guinea for a long period of time.

Also I'm prepared to work for 6-12 months to start of with.

I hope you are able to help me help the people of Bougainville Island.

Thanking you

Wesley Booth