Live Auction --- Pinball games  --- Slot Machines --- Arcade Games

All the Clasics --- Asteroids --- MS Packman --- Centipede --- Many More

If you've ever thought that you'd like to have one but didn't want to pay
thousands of dollars to own one, this is your chance.

                                    SUPER AUCTIONS, INC.

We are the largest auctioneers of used arcade equipment in the country
and we are holding a Live Auction on Saturday, JULY 29 that is
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

GREAT NEWS

This shipment was so big that we are opening our warehouse to the
public for a PRE AUCTION LIQUIDATION SALE this week only until
Friday, July 28th the day before the auction. FOR THE BEST SELECTION
 you should check this out. We will be open Mon - Fri from 8am til 6pm.

EVEN BETTER NEWS

Print this email and take it to the Pre Auction Sale Mon - Fri ONLY
and get $25.00 off the price of any game purchased.

Print this email and take it to the Auction on Saturday ONLY and you
will recieve a FREE GIFT - No Purchase Required-No Obligation!!

We will have over 450 machines to be auctioned including:

                Pinball Games
        Pool Tables     BIDS STARTING AS LOW AS $25
        Slot Machines
        Vending Machines
        Game Room Equipment of all types

Auction Time

When: Sat. July 29
Time: Preview & Inspect Equipment 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
          Auction starts 10:00 AM

Where: Super Auctions Warehouse
            2116 E. Walnut Ave.
           Fullerton, CA

Take the 91 Fwy to State College Blvd., go north to Walnut Ave,
go left, we're approx. 1/4 mile on the left. You can't miss us

For More Information call: 714-535-7000

If you can't make the auction but would like more information about future sales or
games that are available for sale from our warehouse, "reply" to this email
and put "more info" in the subject line, include your address and phone number
and we will send you our brochures about future auctions
and any games that are currently available for sale in our warehouse.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill: SECTION 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618, Further transmissions to you by the
sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this
email with the word "remove" in the subject line.