Shuld someone tell them about the party ?

BEDFORD, Mass., July 31 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA Security Inc. (Nasdaq: RSAS
- news), the most trusted name in e-security, today announced that
Derivatives.com, Imagine Software Inc.'s Internet accessible trading and
risk management system, will use the RSA SecurIDŽ authentication
solution to limit access to its portal to authorized clients only.

``Security is a primary concern for our customers. We are asking them to
rely on us to protect their highly confidential data and operate a
mission critical application over the Internet,'' said Scott Sherman,
senior vice president at Imagine Software. ``We chose RSA Security
because they are the industry leader in strong user authentication and
their technology proved to be the most powerful and robust on the market
today.''

``We are pleased that Imagine Software has chosen to incorporate RSA
SecurID authentication products to ensure the authenticity of all users
accessing the Derivatives.com portal,'' said Scott Schnell, senior vice
president of marketing at RSA Security Inc. ``Imagine Software is
joining a quickly growing list of financial ASPs that are relying on RSA
SecurID authentication software to help secure client access to their
e-business systems over the Internet.''