>From here:
 Chubais – The Next Neoliberal Head to Roll in Russia?
 http://thesaker.is/chubais-the-next-neoliberal-head-to-roll-in-russia/

we find this nugget showing how, courtesy CIA, Gorbachev and Russia's
Gosbank, most of USSR/ Russia's national gold reserves were stolen,
leaving modern day Russia way behind the 8-ball in regards to national
gold reserves:
"
The Bush Sr. Administration’s attack on post-communist Russia, dubbed
“Operation Hammer,” had four distinct covert elements. The CIA would
secretly finance the August 1991 Generals’ coup against Soviet leader
Mikhail Gorbachev. They would use their secret financial war-chest to
destabilize the Ruble. They used corrupted Russian Gosbank national bank
officials to organize the theft of the country’s official gold reserves,
most all of it. Then they began a systematic takeover of strategic
energy, raw materials and military state industries in the Soviet Union
via IMF-dictated privatization operations that were run by Yeltsin’s
Finance Minister, Yegor Gaidar and his close associate responsible for
state privatization, Anatoly Chubais. Gaidar and Chubais worked in
league with Harvard’s Jeffrey Sachs and other friends of billionaire
hedge fund speculator, George Soros in the literal rape of Russia as one
insider described it.[5]
[5] E.P. Heidner, Collateral Damage US Covert Operations and the
Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001,
https://wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf. ↑
"

Notwithstanding, Russia under Putin appears to be putting in a grande
showing, as we see below with "Putin "Buys the Dip"".

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning