On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:10 AM, John Newman <j...@synfin.org> wrote:

​<SNIP>
(and my apologies to those who have blocked you that see this reply - it
will be my last).

​No problem, dear.  Sorry for being so late with answers.  I'm not feeling
well, so I'm just making researches and compiling material for posterior
reading, with more attention and care.  I don't like to respond messages
when I'm not OK, so I make automatic actions  (researches, light readings,
etc)  to improve my time use.  In this moment, I'm feeling like Psyduck  (
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Psyduck_(Pok%C3%A9mon),
unfortunately.  :P

I perfectly understand how you're feeling because I almost sent a lot of
aggressive messages to the list.  I was curious about your heads up ​and
read part of the hostile messages in my trash.  It's almost impossible to
ignore for complete so much hate.  :((

Tender kisses, my dear!  Thank you very much for everything!  :*  <3

Ceci