On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:47:53 -0800
Razer <g...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Soo... You work your net majick from a public library computer?

        I'm not a piece of commie-fascist shit like you. I 'own' 'my'
        computer.

> As far as property... If someone tried to steal my computer

        OOPS. The rayzer talks about 'his' computer. Commie rayzer is
        senile and suffering from propertarian hallucinations. How sad.

> Or do you steal them from children?

        How can I steal if property doesn't exist.

        Do you remember rayzer that you told us that you are the proud
        owner of an iphone,  right? I guess you enjoy the fact thar your
        phone was manufactured using slave labor from china.

        'Course the chinese are not joos at all like you. Your joo god
        created them to serve you =)