On Feb 18, 2018 08:14, "John Newman" <j...@synfin.org> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2018, at 7:07 PM, Ryan Carboni <rya...@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Fortunately I am being investigated by effeminate weak men who can go
without sex for decades, by their own notions and understanding.

#MeTooBro!  Wait, did I get that right???

Err...  Sorry for being so indiscreet and invasive, John, but I am a bit
curious.  Why is Zenaan also stalking Ryan and you?!  Ô.ó

Ugh, this guy is really creepy and disgusting!  And have bad vegan recipes
in his closet, eeck!  :((

Never try to impress a girl talking about recipes when you don't cook well,
please!  And never send her the same f_cking recipe three consecutive
times, insisting it's amazing and she needs to try it...  :((