Soo much complete bullshit from Zenaan as usual. See below for those
others interested in knowledge.

On 10/10/19 11:11 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Well that's the question isn't it...
>
> Humans seem prima facie inclined to engage in transactions of
> "currency" (e.g. fiats) or "money" (fiats, gold and silver coin,
> digital coin, etc).
>
> As we recently learnted from Jordan Peterson, hierarchies are rather
> fundamental to our biology, and indicate strongly the pyramidal
> distribution of wealth, status and mating opportunities.
>
> AKA "skewed distribution of wealth".

Off the top of my head:

People have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and have
lived in all sorts of different civilizations and social structures. The
world is of much bigger scope than Zenaan permits; humans have much more
range than benzo addict Jordan Peterson yelling about lobsters and
hoping to hoard even more commodities/bananas.

Indus Valley Civilization lacked military/security forces, very little
wealth disparity, very little hierarchy, no priests, very peaceful.

We have recently learned from benzo addict Jordan Peterson that he is an
idiot.

Here, think of this. Trade versus sharing. Obviously, especially older
generations, will automatically hear "sharing" and think "Soviet Union"
or "communism" but there are other real-life models for actual sharing.

Imagine you are on a road trip with three friends. Four individuals in
the vehicle. You all have a single bag of 100 kale chips.

Communism is when one of these four becomes a dictator and says "each
person gets exactly 25 kale chips because we're all [supposedly] equal,
(though perhaps a few extra kale chips for me)" and anyone who disagrees
is killed, etc. USian anarchists insisting on rebranding history to fuel
their attempts at celebrity cstatus all this "State communism" because
then they can agree with their constitutencies of rank-and-file idiots
that "communism is a good thing", but most people know better about the
failures of communism, etc.

Trade (such as capitalism, yes not just crony capitalism, jim bell), is
when you gesture to your ingroup friend in the car that you'd like to
have some kale chips too and he says "$5 or GTFO." Suddenly you are an
outgroup on this roadtrip. You don't belong anymore; you've been
shunned. You have to provide dolla dolla bill up front to your former
friends because you can no longer sit with them etc.

Trade is when you go to the deli and say "Fuck you, I paid the five
dollars, give me my goddamn reuben" and you get your sandwich without
having to ponder, associate with, or help the dead factory farm animals,
the workers cleaning the deli, the homeless person who hangs out in the
deli, etc. It's just fuck you I paid give me my sandwich. Trade =
outgrouping; sharing = ingrouping.

Forget the communism crap, I had to clarify since "sharing"
automatically triggers "communism" in people's impressionable brains,
you know this world where we all go around murmuring "invisible hand" or
"proletariat" because dead guys wrote those words down hundreds of years
ago. So just normal sharing. Like little kids usually do. Sharing is
what ingroups do. It's fluid custodianship of assets.

In this roadtrip case, the assets are the 100 kale chips to be
distributed/allocated during the course of the road trip. The road
trippers share the kale chips according to respect, approval, logic,
etc, because they are in-group folks. Maybe the driver needs a few extra
because the driver is tired from focusing on the road. Maybe the one
passenger with high blood pressure needs to not have so many salty
chips, so the other 3 subtly and semi-automatically look out for this
person, making sure this person doesn't have too many kale chips. This
is all sort of natural and automatic and the situation is dynamically
refreshed constantly. Maybe the car breaks down so everyone becomes more
careful to save the kale chips. This sort of sharing is what ingroups
do, not just road trips but also families, officeworkers in an office
setting familiar to them, etc. We're all familiar with this. Imagine you
are working in a computer firm office and suddenly one secretary demands
the other secretary fork over $2 for the good pencil with the eraser
left on it. No, obviously, these employees see each other as ingroup so
they share the good pencil on an as-needed basis and refresh the
situation according to life's contingencies. Maybe someone gets shunned
or the dynamically refreshed situation changes, everyone decides to burn
down their employer, leak all the documents, strike, or whatever.

Trade is what outgroups do. I don't trust you, so I'm not gonna do X for
you unless you do Y for me. And those most skilled at trading rise to
the top of this, as lobster fanatic and benzo addict Jordan Peterson
screams, but did you know for hundreds of thousands of years not all of
life is based on trade? Over time in ideal circumstances trade might
lead to the traders becoming ingroup with each other, ending the trade,
and starting up sharing / fluid custodianship of assets. But in today's
world the deli never changes because of overwhelming social control
exerted by corporations, states, etc. You have to trade for the reuben,
even though the deli worker behind the counter has come to know you from
your regular stops and y'all share good tidings with each other,
friendly comments on the rainy weather, etc. The sharing prosocial world
and the trade antisocial world exist side by side every time you stop at
the deli counter, two vibes or spheres uncomfortably overlapping.

Trade means non-traders, such as very disabled individuals or infants or
elderly, are forced to rely on shameful charity rather than being
treated as integral parts of the ingroup. Today in the capitalist ideal,
everyone is their own 'sole proprietor' of an outgroup of everyone else,
7.5 billion outgroups all competing, except for say families, or when
people start forming ingroups, as they do in so many situations. You can
tell trade is stupid for ingroups because it doesn't include
automatically infants and elderly etc. Able-bodied white people with no
kids please! Yeah, let's base all the rules on 30 year olds and just
kick infants and elderly to the curb with shameful charity. Makes a lot
of fucking sense as a lifelong, generations-long strategy /sarcasm.
"Where there's justice, there's no need for charity." -- Wollstonecraft

We need a global commons for public data so we can organize effectively
to knowledgeably replace the social structures, not just cheering on
corporate Twitter etc when the current ones continue to collapse (and
then when our number's up screaming that we deserve more cryptocoin to
float our own particular outgroup boat), and so there can be a literate
population that can maintain individual autonomy (which means so much
more than trade but also cooking skill, traveling skill, etc etc)
through individual rights but also be informed in agreeing to social
contracts etc because we're simultaneously very social creatures.

Stuff you should read for more similar or similar-ish to the above:

Peter Gelderloos: _Worshiping Power: An Anarchist View of Early State
Formation_

Heather Marsh: _Autonomy, Diversity, Society_ and _Binding Chaos_ and
https://getgee.xyz

Ursula K Le Guin: "The Carrier Bag Theory of Fiction", _The Dispossessed_