Lebanon is one of General Wesley Clark’s notorious 7 countries in 5 years:

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4

, as Pepe Escobar points out:

   Who Profits from the Beirut Tragedy
   http://thesaker.is/who-profits-from-the-beirut-tragedy/
   https://asiatimes.com/2020/08/who-profits-from-the-beirut-blast/

along with a surprisingly identical bomb after effect of a new bomb tested by
Israel in Syria in January 2020:

   https://www.voltairenet.org/article210672.html
   Israël détruit Beyrouth-Est avec une arme nouvelle
   par Thierry Meyssan

[in French - see escobar's piece for a summaly in English, but see that link
for images comparing and showing the high similarity of the blast effects of
these two bombs]

Speaking of wicked webs...

Lots more datails in the Escobar's "Who profits" article.