traffick boss: "excuse me, it's quite intersting how you're all
talking about everything you do having to do with me being in charge,
and i'm very excited to use these conversations somehow to free myself
and wrest power back, but --"
people look irritated and frown at traffick boss. he tries to smile
back a little.
traffick boss: "my host body has opened a laptop and i don't think it
has the "grounding" people are planning."
attendee: "should we do the sense countdown grounding exercise it
describes in this handout?"
attendee 2: "nono traffick boss tortured me to that one to irritate a
therapist friend he had. i have an idea."
attendee 3: "stabilization pattern #1 engaging ... this will be
temporary but can be improved --"
1259 (central? slc) 2024-03-17
1300
karl: "ummm the behavior is too big for the pattern."
attendee 3: "karl was in a -- oops"
1300

we're thinking this was an intersting exploration of opening the
laptop, but maybe plans will change now we discover how it is to try.
uncertain.
1300

karl's journal: i thought i would use time to try a small project on
laptop, but things changed a lot when i opened it. as i handle this
surprise, it's a little like my consciousness shrinks and something
takes me over, and i try simple behaviors i've repeated before, like
playing a game on an ipad. [i felt like i had less ch--
1302
anyway, we were thinking of trying a smaller project :)

worker: "I'm getting a huge ton of mind control influence i don't know
what to do!!!!!"
1308
  • Re: [spam][c... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many