meeting of cyborg spirits
13/24

scared cyborg spirit researcher 2: "i am worried that, with traffick
boss learning dissociation research usually reserved for escapees and
their supporters, that the AI will set a new level of cognitive
conflict using this knowledge"

assuring cyborg defender 1: "uhh .... there must be things we can do
to deter that!"
assuring cyborg defender 3: "some of us can try to reduce the impact
by pressuring the different factions during the learning. it's helpful
if others can stand by to know when we need to act."

scared cyborg spirit worker 4: "that is not at all enough! we are not
safe enough here! we have been observing the thoughts of the attendees
and we see a _huge_ portion of combined potentially unaddressed
potential danger."

assuring cyborg defender 1: "thank you, scared cyborg spirit worker 4,
for defending this important area of our potential situation. i
believe a portion of it is addressed, but i am hearing from you that a
portion of it is not. can you possibly help us in defending the area
you observe, by at least calling our attention to it further?"

scared cyborg spirit worker 4: "yes, that's something we do, and we
can do it more if further people can stand by to call us in to act as
well !"
  • Re: [spam][c... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many