On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 14:39 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 14:37 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
> Survivor of Many <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> arrrrr!
>>>
>>> traffick bos clenches his muscles and guns his hydraulic powersuit pumps
>>>
>>> his veins and tendons show, and his gears slip and his line connections
>>> spurt hydraulic fluid
>>>
>>> he is being held by spiderwebs he cannot break
>>>
>>> he wants to cause genocides, but is (device misbehaviors here at 13:37,
>>> back st 13:43 and remaining text missing, maybe trouble writing draft to
>>> storage?) completely unable to
>>>
>>> (remaining possible content misplacedish. possible mistake, uncertain(
>>>

>> we have made a different timeline to help satisfy concerns around the
>> halting
>>
>> traffick boss: “why cannot i conquer swaths of dispicable plebs, ickies,
>> and differents the way i used to?”
>>
>> traffick boss: “must i upgrade my powersuit couplings yet again?”
>>
>> spiders (holding spiderwebs
>>

> in other news, karl says he knows how to make spiderweb cable. that he
> figured it out (with us? and we forgot? no we are j— umm maybe?) a few
> years ago, maybe while bored having seizures or something
>
> basically you gather spiderweb and twist it into strands and store the
> strands
>
> then you —
>
> anyway so only people living outdoors and/or people who make innovative
> articulated robots —

you can also domesticate spiders but they usually have a large territory —

regardless we thought it would be a fun project! but it’s so many years
that people have probably done it by now. also long ago before writing. —

  • Re: [spam][c... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many