Is John Young actually a Nym for Robert Hettinga?

Or is there meaning hidden via some advanced steganographical
technique?

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the basic fact about human existence is not that it is a tragedy,
but that it is a bore.  it is not so much a war as an endless standing
in line.  -- h. l. mencken