Dawn Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am currently looking for a home based job..please
> email me if you can help me.
> thanks
> dawn

Yes, Dawn. We at Cypherpunks Triple-X Productions are currently
seeking stars for several of our upcoming releases:

- "Jar Wars Episode I: The Phantom Phucker"
- "Schlong Time, No See"
- "Dawn Does the Cypherpunks List at Home"
- "Home on the Bed"

And the sequel to our critically acclaimed hit "The Cracker Nutjob:"

- "Cypherpunks Sexomatic: A New Dawn"

If you desire, the filming can take place almost entirely at your
home. We do, however, suggest that you lay down some paper to handle
the droppings from the farm animals, but other than that working out
of your home should be no problem.

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested in being a new
porn star for Cypherpunks Triple-X Productions.