Tom Veil wrote...

"These fuckards really need to learn what private property is."

('Fuckards'. I like that. GIMMEE.)

Alright. There's something I'm not getting here, so the Libertarians on the board are free to enlighten me.

Let's take one of my famous extreme examples. Let's say a section of the New Jersey Turnpike gets turned over to a private company, which now owns and operates this section.

So...now let's say I'm black. NO! Let's say I'm blond-haired and blue eyed, and the asshole in the squad car doesn't like that, because his wife's been bangin' a surfer. So...he should be able to toss me off the freeway just because of the way I look? (Or the way I'm dressed or the car I drive or whatever.)

The way I see it is there's private property, there's public property, and then there's reality with lots of stuff in between.

-TD

PS: And don't get all huffy. I'm actually asking a question, not trying to make some huge point...yet.