Attention: The President/CEO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compliment of the season.
First let me use this medium to introduce myself, I
am Ahmed Izzi Mujib(jnr) from KIRKUK district in IRAQ from the family of late Alhaji
Mohammed Mujib a MEMBER
OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS MINISTRY.
My late father Alhaji Mohammed Mujib before his death
held a very sensitive position with the government of
IRAQ, My father had a bullet shot by the American
soldiers on his way to KUWAIT THE NEGHBOURING
COUNTRY OF IRAQ, He was later conveyed to a government
hospital in KUWAIT for a medical treatment wherein he
later died. In the hospital bed, my father revealed
and confided in me about certain amount of fund he
deposited in security  company in Europe
valued,$36,000,000.00) THIRTY-SIX MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

However, since after the war, I have been in contact
with the security company over the possibilities of
claiming the deposit and subsequently transferring the
money out of their care to a much safer ground with a
new identity but this I can not handle alone going
by the volume of money involved and besides, this
transaction is better handled with a neutral person
outside Iraq to avoid confiscation of the whole fund.

Now that the war is over with the allied forces still
in control, the future is still very blink for us as we do not know where to start
from. The only hope I
and my aged mother has now is this money with the
security company in Europe. I will like to use this
medium to seek for your help and assistance for you
to come to my aid. I proposed that you stand as my
proxy person (that is my late father’s foreign partner),so as to assist in claiming
the fund from the security company.
This transaction is now only known by you, myself and
my old sick mother whom is now with me in Republic of
South Africa waiting for the time I get this fund
out of the Security company,the secrecy and
confidentiality should be maintained for the
successful transfer of this fund.
On the receipt of your reply and with a perceived
level of understanding established between both of us,
I will provide you with the contact details of the
Security Company for you to verify before the
commencement of the transaction.

Please send me your private telephone and fax number
for confidential discussions as I am now on exile in
South Africa and you can reach by phone 27 837 466 931
fax 27 11 507 5576,secretly send a fax confidential.

Best Regards,

Ahemd Izzi Mujib(jnr).