########OPINIONS ABOUT YOU########

ALERT! - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding
you via our website.

Why did we send you this email?

We feel that we have a responsibility to inform research subjects so that they have an
opportunity to find out what is being said.

To see what website users have posted regarding you at our website use this link:

http://3.sye2.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable
by other website users worldwide. An individual at our website can search for and find
your Experience Request and then this member can contact you via our Identity
Protection System.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to
our Do Not Email List.  Click here:

http://8.sye2.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very
simple.  Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it
is very simple.

Sincerely,

Support Department