Hello,

pardon me, apparently HTTP/1.1 does not understand SASL.

Regards
  Дилян

On 05/06/2017 08:22 PM, Дилян Палаузов wrote:
Hello,

can't for this purpose the distinction between
authorization/authentication be solely used, e.g. as in the SASL LOGIN
mechanism?

So one provides distinct authcid and authzid, which implies the value of
the Authorize-As header,

Greetings
  Дилян