Dear Zoya. Thanks for your reply to the group. We hope that you and your family remain safe throughout this terrible conflict. If you could suggest a church group or civic organization who could be in receipt of these humanitarian supplies it would be very helpful. Please check locally and respond to us.
May G*d and mankind aid the righteous struggle of the Ukrainian People.

Sent from my iPhone