Hello CZ friends
I have been communicating with Zoya and just to correct some thing that was
sent a few days ago on this list:
To my knowledge Zoya‘s son is not in the military. However, her nephew and his
son have joined the military at the front. Needless to say she is very worried
about them. I will add that Zoya   is living in her country house in Sadgura
with her son because her immediate family lived close to Donetsk and everything
they had including their home was destroyed.  So they are now living in zoyas
city apartment for the past year. It is wonderful to hear how optimistic and
proud zoya is. The last line in her email to me two days ago was “how is your
health? How are you doing?”  I shared her email with some of my friends, and
they found it amazing that she cared enough to be concerned about me when she
is in the midst of such hell. If you would like to send her a message, please
send it to me and I will forward it  I would be honored    (English or Other)
she would appreciate it  Thank you
cora

Sent from my iPhone